Advertisement is published in the leading Newspapers in June and November each year. Tests and Interviews are held in July and December respectively. Application Form can be downloaded from the website or collected from Admission office of the College
|M Phil in Education||MA Education/M.Ed/BS Education at least 3 CGPA|
|MA English||BA / B Sc at least 2nd Division|
|M.Ed (01 Year)||B.Ed at least 2nd Division|
|MMOT (01 Year)||B.A / B. Sc at least 2nd Division|
|PGD (IT) (01 Year)||B.A / B.Sc at least 2nd Division|
|BBA (Hons) (4 years Programme)||F.A / F.Sc at least 2ND Division|
|B.Ed (Hons) Education 04 years||F.A / F.Sc at least 2ND Division|
|B.Ed (Hons) Education 02 Years||BA / B.Sc at least 2nd Division|
|B.Ed Secondary 1.5 years||M.A / M Sc/BS (Hons) at least 2nd Division|
|BS (Hons) English (4 years Progamme)||F.A / F.Sc at least 2ND Division|
|BS (Hons) Psychology (4 years Programme)||F.A / F.Sc at least 2ND Division|
|BS (Hons) Mathematics (4 years Programme)||F.Sc / ICS at least 2ND Division|
|BS (Hons) Computer Science (4 years Prog)||F.Sc / ICS at least 2ND Division|
|Associate Degree in Education (ADE) 02 yrs||F.A / F.Sc at least 2ND Division|
|Associate Degree Education (ADE) in service (1.5 years)||F.A / F.Sc certificate in teaching /Diploma in Education (at least 03 years teaching experience)|
|PAF Montessori School||Age 2-1/2 years|
|PAF School for Special Education||Age 3 Years onwards|
Merit will be determined out of total marks as follows:
- Marks obtained in SSC, FA/FSc, B.A/BSc, B.Ed respectively
- Academic weightage to be calculated according to the following formula:
Ist Div - 20 marks 2nd Div - 10 marks Written Test - 60 marks Interview - 10 marks
- Attach all the documents required for admission with your application as listed here under. In case you fail to attach anyone of the requisite documents your application shall not be considered for admission.
- Write your name and address in capital letters.
- Fill in all the columns applicable to you eligibly, completely and carefully.
Documents required with application:
- Attested photocopies of Matric, Intermediate and B.A/B.Sc, B.Ed Mark Sheets whichever is applicable.
- Attested photocopies of Character Certificate.
- Three attested copies of your recent Passport size Photograph.
- Attested photocopy of your National Identity Card.
- Certificate of good health and physical fitness from Registered Medical Officer.
- Migration Certificate (if applicable with admission).
Candidates are required to submit application forms, completely filled, along with testimonials/ documents prescribed for the program. Application forms should be sent through registered mail at the following address:
Principal, Bilquis Postgraduate College for Women, PAF Base Nur Khan, Rawalpindi.
Submitting incomplete, false, or misleading information is considered sufficient grounds for denial of admission and dismissal at any time.
Lists of the selected candidates are displayed on the Notice Board of the College. The candidates are to make their own arrangements for information about their selection
- Lists of the selected candidates are displayed on the Notice Board of the College. The candidates are to make their own arrangements for information about their selection.
- Selected candidates failing to register within one week of displaying the selection list will lose their right of admission.
- Alternate selected candidates will have the chance for admission in order of merit if some selected fail to register within notified dates.
- Alternate selected candidates who fail to report personally on notified time will lose their chance for admission.
Last Updated : 13 February, 2017